MyFBAPrep Expands eCommerce Warehouse Network to More Than 100 Warehouses & 85-Million-Square-Feet of Global Warehouse Space
MyFBAPrep, an eCommerce warehouse and logistics network, announced today that it has added an additional 70-million-square-feet of warehouse space to its existing network, bringing the total to 85-million-square-feet of warehouse space globally. The expansion brings the network to over 100 warehouses and a presence in key international markets including Mexico, Europe, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
The additions add depth to MyFBAPrep’s warehouse network, which is strategically located in major metros and allows merchants to leverage a comprehensive suite of eCommerce logistics solutions at a global scale. This suite of logistics and warehousing services includes Amazon 1P and 3P (FBA); DTC fulfillment with nationwide 1-2 day shipping; retail replenishment (B2B) including Walmart, Target, Amazon and grocery; storage; cold chain services; reverse logistics; domestic trucking; container drayage; and value-added services (VAS) including kitting, bundling, assembly and more.
Complementing its already robust network in the U.S. as well as in various countries across Europe, MyFBAPrep’s recent expansion also brings access to key new warehouses in the following international cities:
- Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
- Brantford, Ontario (Canada)
- Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
- Chilliwack, British Columbia (Canada)
- Wrexham, Wales (United Kingdom)
- Ipswitch, England (United Kingdom)
- Preston, England (United Kingdom)
- Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
- Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico)
- Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
- Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
- Altamira, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
- Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
- San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí (Mexico)
- Heroica Veracruz, Veracruz (Mexico)
- Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán (Mexico)
- Mexico City, Mexico (Mexico)
Recently recognized ninth on the Inc Regionals 2023: Southeast list of fastest-growing companies, MyFBAPrep has had exponential growth since its inception in 2018, achieving more than an 8,000% growth percentage over the past three years. Like AirBnB connects travelers with vacant properties, MyFBAPrep matches top-tier eCommerce sellers with warehouses that can pick, pack and ship their products worldwide.