Growing Construction Industry Fuels Dump Truck Rental Services Demand
The global dump truck rental market is estimated at US$ 6.7 billion in 2023 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast years of 2023-2033.
The demand for dump trucks is growing due to rapid urbanization, infrastructure development, increased mining activities, growth in the agriculture sector, and a surge in construction projects. Renting dump trailers provides end-use industries with operational optimization.
These trucks offer the advantage of temporary usage, eliminating the need for significant capital investment or long-term commitments for machine handling.
Construction and infrastructure development remain prominent end-use industries paving the way for the growth of the dump truck rental market growth in the coming years.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global dump truck rental market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 3.8% and be valued at US$ 9.8 billion by 2033
- The market witnessed a CAGR of 3.9% from 2018 to 2022
- Under the capacity type segment, 5-20 tons truck dominates the market with 59.1% market share in 2023
- United States dominated the market with a 28.7% market share in 2023
- Based on country, the dump truck rental market is expected to increase at CAGRs of 4.3% and 4.0%, respectively, in the United States and China
“Growing Mining & Quarrying Activities to Play a Crucial Role in the Development of the Dump Truck Rental Market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
To cater to a broader range of customer requirements, rental service providers are diversifying their truck offerings. They offer trucks of different sizes, load capacities, and specifications to accommodate various types of materials and applications. This diversification allows them to serve a wider customer base and address specific industry needs.
Rental service providers are also entering into strategic partnerships with construction companies, agricultural businesses, or other industry players to expand their customer base. Collaborating with these entities allows them to access a ready customer pool and provide tailored rental solutions for specific projects or industries.
8 Reasons for Trucking Accidents & How to Avoid Them