• Cooper handles all aspects of their customers’ needs, from unattended and nighttime delivery to cross-dock operation, reverse logistics and yard management, calling on 60 years of experience and some 2,400 tractors, 6,000 trailers and 4,600 employees.
• For 65 years, Brown has been a Southeastern U.S. leader in dedicated and transportation services, providing customers all the benefits of a private fleet with flexible formats and a diverse range of services including dedicated capacity, overflow and seasonal support.
• C.R. England Dedicated has been providing fleet management to customers, large and small, since 1920. Whether those customers are in a single or multiple locations, England has the reach necessary for managing interplant or customer-direct shipments.
• Headquartered in Washington state, Gordon has 10 trucking terminals across the country to provide fueling flexibility and enable personnel to work closer to customers and the drivers they support.
• The company’s dedicated division focuses on value-driven solutions such as engineered design, reporting metrics to supplement, customize and execute the services necessary for any type of transportation network whether refrigerated, flatbed or lift-gate.
• The company divides its dedicated services into three categories: dedicated fleet creation; private fleet creation, including operating customer’s existing equipment and/or selling that equipment; and fleet enhancement, allowing customers to grow their fleet without the burdens o
• Over several years Marten has gone about transforming itself from a primarily long-haul, temperature-controlled carrier to a multi-faceted temp-control carrier, offering a wider range of dedicated services including dedicated fleets, private fleet conversion and revenue sharing.View »
• One of the nation’s leading dedicated fleet providers, NFI counts numerous Fortune 500 companies that span multiple industries including food, beverage, retail, automotive and apparel as customers look to it to simplify their transportation needs.
• NRS is a SmartWay-certified carrier and the company’s customers benefit from savings derived by a dedicated fleet that utilizes speed management policies, idle emission, aerodynamic trailer skirts and solar energy.
• One of the nation’s largest providers of Dedicated Contract Carriage, Penske offers customers operational scale and scope to fit their specific needs, with a fleet of new-model, fuel-efficient, well-maintained vehicles fitted with on-board technology to manage productivity.
• Not only does RoadOne have one of the most modern fleets in the industry, it says its “innovative pricing models, transactions which include open book, cost plus, and transactional based pricing,” provide its clients with detailed visibility of every cost.
• Dedicated service has been Ruan’s core business for more than 20 years and the company has refined and perfected new clients’ transitions so that disruptions are minimized or non-existent; in fact, customers’ clients are usually unaware a change has taken place.
• Ryder leverages its deep industry experience to manage and solve such challenges as capacity constraints and driver shortages. Neither is a problem for the company, which has 7,000 trucks, 6,000 drivers and 5,000 technicians.
• Specializing in providing low-cost, dedicated fleet transportation services for a wide rage of industries, System Freight offers such money-saving features as non-performing dedicated carrier replacement, lease takeovers and private fleets with “flex” support.
• Wagner’s experienced team of transportation experts likes to say that “one call does it all,” in terms of taking advantage of the company’s expertise. Moving thousands of shipments each year, it’s able to quickly transition from long-term dedicated capacity to augmenting