New Articles
  April 20th, 2015 | Written by

World Trade Week Kickoff

[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="13106399"]

April 14-15
Latin America Trade Finance Conference
This trade finance conference provides key discussions between high-level business leaders from across Latin America and beyond. Domestic, regional and international financial institutions, local small and midsize enterprises, policy makers, lawyers and more attend ready to discuss the opportunities and challenges of Latin America. Networking is a key feature of the conference as there is ample time for those serious about doing business in the region to create new business contacts and relationships with the market’s main players. Hotel Tivoli Sao Paulo – Mofarrej, Sao Paulo, Brazil. +44 (0) 20 8673 9666.

April 19-21
IMPACT Manufacturing Summit
In only two-days time, this summit provides an opportunity to join more than 200 of the industry’s most influential manufacturing executives for educational sessions, networking opportunities and one-on-one research meetings with leading solutions providers offering equipment, software and services. This invite-only summit is a highly targeted event that caters to senior level manufacturing and operations executives looking to improve and expand their operations. The meeting portion of IMPACT represents 25 percent of the summit, while the remaining 75 percent is designed for keynote presentations, educational sessions and networking. Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada. 310.870.1308.

April 19-21
CNS Partnership Conference
This conference provides an opportunity for members to stay up to date and connected with the latest developments in the air cargo industry through a variety of workshops. The conference is attended by more than 550 air cargo professionals and executives representing airlines, freight forwarders and shippers from the U.S. and around the world. This year’s theme, “Past Reflections-New Directions,” takes a retrospective look at how the air cargo industry has evolved and continues to grow as a more sustainable industry. Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, Orlando, Florida. 786.413.1000.

May 5
World Trade Week Kickoff Breakfast
This three-hour event marks the kickoff for the annual World Trade Week held in Los Angeles. For almost 90 years, World Trade Week has provided an extensive and unique program where more than 600 executives and members of the diplomatic corps commence a month-long celebration of world trade in Southern California. Corporate tables can be purchased, providing an opportunity to invite clients and network with international companies and members of the Los Angeles Consular Corps and key international trade organizations. The Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills, California. 213.580.7569.

May 6-9
The Complete Package: Shipping, Networking and Education
The Customized Logistics & Delivery Association’s annual meeting brings together shippers and last-mile logistics companies to meet, network and learn more about working together. The event offers opportunities to more than 450 shippers, transportation companies and vendors. Attendees participate in workshops with topics that include: how shippers can work with regional and local carriers; measuring customer satisfaction; new opportunities in cold-chain delivery; and successful responses to shipper requests for proposals. Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, Orlando, Florida. 202.591.2460.

May 12-14
Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
This conference explores the new meaning of supply-chain excellence in the digital age, preparing leaders to push past traditional boundaries, drive innovation and uncover new sources of value for the enterprise. Its theme, “The Art of Supply Chain: Creative Solutions for the Next Generation,” explores and teaches supply-chain leaders how to merge the “science” of supply-chain technologies with the “art” of processes, talent and metrics. Guest keynote speakers include senior executives from Canva, CISCO and Walgreen, Co. JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona. 866.405.2511.