• A. Duie Pyle’s extensive infrastructure, advanced tracking capability and modern fleet create precise freight movement throughout the Northeast. Its system of 20 direct-load service centers is networked together to tightly control the movement of products for customers.
• Utilizing an innovative network to handle regional and national freight, ABF is consistently recognized for its performance in productivity, safety, loss and damage prevention. Through its Quality Improvement Process, 99 percent of shipments arrive claim-free.
• This Canadian-based company covers all of the U.S. and offers consistent, high-speed, on-time LTL service between the two countries, competitive pricing and customs expertise and Pre-arrival Review System border clearance at six crossing locations.
•Dunavant offers less-than-truckload capabilities for everything from full service management to support for those customers who have limited LTL shipment needs. With 50 years of experience, the company also offers LTL consolidation and regional pickup/delivery services, as well as a
• Estes has the reach, equipment and know-how to move LTL loads regionally or across the country: six strategically placed regional U.S. locales are manned by Estes employees and, nationally, a comprehensive direct network of more than 200 terminals comes with 35,000 pieces of equipm
• G&P offers streamlined service to and from Mexico through its Seamlessly Simple Service. Utilizing a system to pre-clear cargo, shipments are made faster with fewer delays. The system ensures freight has all required documents.
• Because of its large and varied quantity of LTL freight, Knichel is able to negotiate low rates through its vast network of national, regional and local LTL providers, allowing its customers to save money while still receiving a full range of premium services.
• Mercer has built one of the largest fleets operating in the U.S., unifying its operation with a nationwide network of 85 field offices in cities from coast-to-coast to provide local, personal representation no matter where a customer is based.
• With a focus on customer service, Mode’s team of specialists analyze freight flows and leverage their managed spend to negotiate favorable pricing and customize a comprehensive routing guide specific to each customer’s lanes.
• With the largest regional terminal network in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic—more than 40 terminal locations with more than 10,000 pieces of equipment—NEMF also offers service to the entire continental U.S., Alaska and Canada through strategic partnerships.
• A leading premium service carrier in the West with 35 terminals, more than 530 tractors and 1,900 trailers, Oak Harbor offers enhanced service options such as warehousing in San Diego and Las Vegas as well as residential and Saturday delivery.
• Pitt Ohio began as an LTL carrier and it still delivers LTL through a network of 21 terminals throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions, while providing service to all of North America through the Reliance Network.
• The delivery behemoth’s Freight LTL offers more than 20,000 one- and two-day lanes and myriad options for meeting time critical delivery commitments, including Guaranteed A.M. when a load must arrive on a particular morning and LTL Urgent when every minute is critical.
• Vitran specializes in providing customized transportation and distribution solutions between Canada and the United States. A single-source, third-party provider, it offers and manages a variety of services including expedited LTL, heated and refrigerated service and reverse logisti
• The second largest LTL provider in North America, XPO controls its own assets which include about 8,500 tractors and 25,000 trailers. Its service not only reaches every U.S. state—including Alaska and Hawaii—but 99 percent of all U.S. postal codes.